Sunday, June 12, 2005

When was the last time...

Tonight (late at night) I was coming back home on the bus and there was this girl in her early twenties standing up. She was coming back home with a couple friends. They were coming back from the 'Black and White Ball' which is a nice event that happens every year here in SF. She was happy and upbeat. She looked down and said to herself "I'm so happy".

This made me wonder, when was the last time I told myself "I'm so happy"? How long has it been since I felt that way?

The world is not a perfect dream, but are we happy? Are we working towards making ourselves happy or are we just kidding ourselves? We often call ourselves 'realists', but is that worth it? Isn't it better to look at things from the positive angle, and stop with all the "crap" that goes around us?

Is the glass half empty or half full, or completely full?

Think about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home