Monday, April 16, 2007

4 days, 5 parks

Today I visited 2 parks: The Petrified Forest and Canyon de Chelly. The Petrified Forest was OK. Nothing super special, although the colors of the cliffs and canyons were amazing. I never thought I would see purple ground. Almost exiting the park there's the Painted Desert, which is surely interesting. The pictures are a bit washed out because the weather was a bit damp, but I'll be able to adjust the color afterwards.
The Canyon de Chelly was the highlight of the day. It was absolutely amazing. Insane. I'm leaving you with a picture of it, and I took many panoramas too. I got really lucky there today, there was a big thunderstorm and it cleared out as I was leaving the first stop I did at the end of the park - I even got snowflakes there! Then on the way back I got the sun shining clearly in the canyon, which gave me awesome pictures at each viewpoint I stopped at.
What's next? I'll probably be away from blogging tomorrow since I will be flying Eastbound, and on Wednesday I will be in Key West. You'll likely hear back from me here on Thursday!

1 Comments:

Blogger =Minna said...

This picture is great! I can't wait to see all of them.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home