Sunday, June 12, 2005

Blockback (aka retrospective blogging)

It's been 2 months without blogging. 2 very busy months, where lots of things happened. To start, I changed my job. I'm still in the same company, but I am now working for a different department.
I had to get used to the new commute, new processes and the new environment. Meanwhile, I was still involved with my old job, but that phased out fortunately. Nonetheless I still cruise through webboards collecting user feedback and I send it to my old co-workers.

I went to Bay to Breakers, which is a pretty cool run/walk event around the city, and took a ton of pictures. Then it was Star Wars Episode III, which I watched, of course, at 12am with Dave and John, and then saw again with another friend.

2 weeks ago was Carnival here in SF, and I went to a pre-carnival party with some friends on Saturday, coming back to the parade on Sunday. It's not Brazil's carnival, but it's still fun.

That's it pretty much. Besides that, I've been hanging out with friends doing pretty much all sorts of things. There are a ton of new movies coming out in the next few weeks, so I believe I'll be hanging out in the theaters pretty frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home